|Total Plate Count||<1000cfu/g||CHP2005||10cfu/g|
|Yeast & Mold||<100/g||CHP2005||5cfu/g|
Konjac, which is also called JURUO in Chinese, is herbaceous
perennial belonging to Araceae. Its major composition is
glucomannan contained in its tuber. Konjac glucomannan is extracted
from Konjac with white in physical appearance with no odor. It has
high viscosity and transparency, and can be quickly dissolved.
Konjac is a plant that is found in China, Japan and Indonesia. The
plant is part of the genus Amorphophallus. Typically, it thrives in
the warmer regions of Asia. The extract of the Konjac root is
referred to as Glucomannan. Glucomannan is a fiber-like substance
traditionally used in food recipes, but now it is utilized as an
alternative means of weight loss. Along with this benefit, konjac
extract contains other benefits for the rest of the body as well.
1)Konjac extract has effect on prevention and treatment of
2) To prevent and reduce the incidence of intestinal system
3) Konjac can reduce the residence time of the harmful substances
in the gastrointestinal, gallhsiang, and effectively protect the
gastric mucosa, clean the stomach wall.
4) Inhibition of cholesterol, lowering blood pressure, lowering
blood sugar, dilation of blood vessels, to prevent of atherosclerosis and other
1. Application in the food industry: Making the gelling food, used as the food thickening agent and adherence agent such as the jelly ,ice cream, gruel, meat,
flour food, solid drink ,jam etc.
2. Application in the health care industry : Modulate the metabolism of lipid , decline the serum triglyceride and cholesterol, improve sugar resistance and prevent
the diabetes, relief the constipation and prevent intestines cancer, produce no energy and prevent the
fatness ,modulate the immunity function.
3. Application in the chemical industry:Because the Konjac glucomannan average molecular weight of 200,000 up to 2,000,000 is so big, the viscidity is high, and the
fluidity is good, it has been applied to the chemical industries such as petroleum, the dye printing cataplasm,
the terra film, the diaper, the medicine capsule and so on.